Re: {non-roc) strange VW sighting

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Just a coupe version on the VW B2 (Passat) platform.  I've never seen one in
person but there's an illustration of one in the Bentley Quantum Manual.
The 2.2 5-cyl is bulletproof and produced 100 hp (110 in a revised 2.22
liter in 1986 with the intro of the syncro wagon).  Of course I'd love to
have a QSW with a modded 5-cyl turbo.  I don't know if many of you are Audi
fans as well, but does anyone remember the blue 4000 Quattro in european car
a little over a year ago?  Turbo engine from a 5k putting out 225(?) hp.
Very nice and one of the cleanest cars I have ever seen (in a mag).  If
anyone wants to see it I can put it up.

Jeremy
'86 16v
'84 Quantum GL5 (dissed by the tuners)