Re: new xferpump installed - question - how to reduce fuel pressure backlog in system?

Was it a Pierburg at least?

My Beck Arnley transfer fuel pumps, are Pierburg, they come with the
strainer, and they retail for $70.

I've seen them as cheap as $50.

It isn't necessary to relieve the pressure...Just cut the clamps
disconnect the hoses and let them drip into the tank.

You will need at least 2 small clamps and I recommend replacing the
rubber hose that the transfer pump hangs by, if you do you'll need 2 more
small clamps.

Peter