Re: wiper arm assembly help

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Mono wiper is a breeze...all of 15 minutes work.  The hard part was finding
the unit.  I have a factory wiper assembly left from my conversion (since
I'm having the second wiper hole filled) that I'll sell ya' for $10 + what
ever shipping is if ya' want it.  This is the dual arm one.  I have
absolutely no clue what it's worth, but it's just taking up space here...too
much?...too little?
-=Rick
84' 8v Wolfs
Mobile, AL