Re: Help Dummy coolant light won't stop.

This sounds like the oil pressure idiot light problem I spoke of a few
weeks ago.  Ben also has the same solution.  The problem was ultimately
with the idiot light itself and required replacement of the instrument
cluster.  But at least I got to upgrade to a 120 mph speedo!

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta