Re: SV: SV: Ticket-cops suck

<x-flowed>i don't quite think 45 qualifies as a need to check for hazards, i don't
know about you but my car has brakes installed from the factory, as i said
before i could see clearly many hundred of feet.  regardless of whether i
would of checked the road first (if i would have i would have just stopped
and went to class, no need to drive back just to speed there) the cop was
coming (moving) up a SIDE road. no, he was not parked there. yet there are
still others who can't laugh at their stupidness.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)