No Subject

Hello again.
	Well I got my ignition problem fixed.  Tuyrns out it was just the
connector on the hall sender that needed a jiggle.  the wire clip is
missing off of it, to retain it.  So I rubberbanded it on there. problem
fixed.
	Now I have question.  Are you all sure that the 16v is an interference
engine?  Cause I had a timing belt break on me and I don't know if I'm
lucky or if the interference is bull, cause mine was running at the time.
got a new belt, timed the engine and away I went.
	 Also, anybody know where I can find a 3A block for under 4 bills?

Scott Rose
88 red 16v