Re: Koni yellows (again)

>he killed his friend with his improper adjustment.
<snip>

Dude, nothing personal.  I understand your loyalty towards you friend.  I
felt that too towards my buddy who killed a girl while driving drunk.
But he was going 100 mph on a public road.  It doesn't matter what he was
driving or how it was set up.  He could have been out there in a LeMans
GT1 car.  Granted, the shock setting may have contributed to the accident
(which is point the point that you are trying to make).  But to say that
the shock settings were what killed his friend is entirely inaccurate.  I
cannot believe that a speed shop would even blame the shock settings and
not the speed.

The laws of physics will prevail.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")