From: rts@nol.net
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 1:02 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: electric s/c discussions and h2o inject

not sure how far this thread has gotten as im playing
digest catchup. But we just went through this on the
Corrado mailing list. Baically the system DOES increase
hp. But read between the lines.. all of the cars that
they are able to show increases are all very small
displacement engines, engines that don't normally suck
in much air. the fan is able to spin fast enough to
provide a small ammount of pressurization..just like a
ram air system at high mph. i believe no engine above
1.8l will benefit from it, and for that price you can add
other mods to a 1.6-1.8 to provide more power than that
'fan'.

also anyone have a line on a good source for water injection
kits? i saw one this weekend on a s/c(jackson racing) acura
and it looked pretty cool, i would liek to add one to my G60
project.

Ryan

Ryan

Messages are scanned and cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!