Re: Koni yellows (again)

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>t.  It's nice to know that their is a company out there making them
> double adjustble, but I don't feel it is really worth the expense!

Ever been in or driven a DS neon with their double adjustable revavled
Konis?  For the street no theyre not worth it, but for autocross and the
track its a whole different story.  I drove a neon with stock konis and
then took the next run in Nick Leverone's car with double adjustables
(Almost the same setup that Mark Daddio runs) and it was like night
and day.  The double adjustables are scary.

Joe