oettinger

well, i finally did it. but i think its the poorest quality ive ever
seen. the article is up on my web page. its not to long (page and a
half) so i thinks ill type it up then scan the pictures again with a
bit more quality in them. check it out anyway, i need some page hits.

HTTP://elf_9.tripod.com

-look in the cars section, i hope you like Wipe Out.

~cory
BTW, i was talking with my dad and he knows of a guy who might be
interested in selling his 16v for cheap, its in fairly good condition.
so you MIGHT be seeing a new addition to my web page if youve ever been
bored enough to go their.