Re: SV: koni adjustable question

<x-flowed>>I belive you adjust both on the Konis, but you can't adjust them
>separatly. If you turn the knob both gets firm or swampy.
>
>Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
>Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
>Http://hem.passagen.se/toker
>
> > are the koni adjustables adjustable for both
> > rebound and compression dampning?

Again, this is incorrect.  The sport yellow konis are only REBOUND
adjustable.  As I've suggested several times, go on over to the
koni web site (www.koni.com) and look it up.  There's a chart on one
of the pages under "Car" that shows the range of rebound adjustment.

==Brett