Transmissions

I am going to need a new transmission soon. Should I get another 16v
transmission or go with something else? I have an '86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L. At
the moment I am getting about 150 or so hp. I plan on P&P the head, putting
in a Motronic injection and then putting a turbo on. What trans. should I
use? Whatever it is, it will have a Quaife in it. So will a rebuilt 16v 5spd
work? I was thinking of the 16v 5spd with a Quaife and 6 speed conversion.
What should I go with guys, in planning for the future?

Justin
'86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L