Re: gas tank RECALL(yea i know it's a beat topic)

Hi Rob,

I'm pretty tight with the dealership in my area.  I can find out if your car
is affected.  If you can send me the info, I'll be happy to inquire.

- Jan Folkson

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T (Just got it on Tuesday)

The Roc still gets the garage  ;>