RE: MFA wiring

<x-flowed>It is a relitivly easy swap. Even if you have cruise. I've installed both.

You'll need some of the factory wiring but you do not have to replace entire
harnesses. You will however need to tear apart the donor harness.

The pin plugs come apart very easily.

first you need to re-route the factory oil temp gauge wire to the proper pin
on your instrument cluster. (more to follow this weekend when I have time to
get into detail)

then from your sdonor harness you repin the wires from the control switch to
the cluster.

you'll pull from the donor harness the wires for the out-temp sender and
repin them.

If memory serves me right thats it.

When I have more time this weekend I'll email a detailed explination and
diagram.

Steven Toughill
ASE Cert. VW Technician
Volks-Tech Inc.(VW Parts & Repair)
www.volks-tech.com
Chief Engineer Sta. 901 B.C.F.D
City of Burlington, NJ
www.fire-ems.net/firedept/view/BurlingtonCityNJ
88 Red 16V (not stock)
86 Corvette Blue Jetta (Stock)
84 Scirocco (shell only now) and for sale
Fiberglass Dune Buggy ( the new project)