Re: Ticket-cops suck

<x-flowed>i can definitely see your point, quite a story...i know, that what i did
wasn't the smart thing, but to redeem myself, i was driving very carefully
and i had a good line of vision, there were no blind corners or
anything...as i said before, if i would have seen anyone i would have slowed
down...but really, i guess it's those who you dont see that cause the
problems. anyways, he could have at least given me a warning:), my first
offense you know, i would have listened (its lesson enough just getting
pulled over in the first place).
oh well, what's done is done.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)