[fuel-inj] need little circlip on injector

<x-flowed>Ok, on the 1.8l PL 16v engine I got out of an '89 Jetta GLI, there are these
little circlips on the fuel injectors. They keep the injector seated
properly in the engine. I'm not talking about the rubber O-ring. It's just a
little more towards the spraying end of the injector. Of course, I lost one.

VW has no listing of it anywhere. Of course.

I have included a very techincal ASCII drawing to aid people in
understanding what I'm talking about. Figure one is a CIS-E fuel injector.
Various details have been omitted for lack of characters to draw them with.

Rubber O-Ring
     |   ------Metal circlip (about 7 or 8mm in diameter)
     |  /
     | |
_____[]|________|  ---->  (fuel being expelled)

I just need one. Otherwise I forsee a large vacuum leak.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon