Re: Coil Springs

<x-flowed>Well the problem is that VW made so many different tensions and heights of
springs that to say "yes" would be technically false. But if you are asking
if you can take rabbit/jetta/scirocco springs and interchange them; you can.
All of these cars are A1 of course. I would advise not using truck springs
cause they are heavy duty and may make your car look like its ready for the
mudbogs. HTH

>From: "Phil Miron" <mironp@autobahn.mb.ca>
>To: "sciroccolist" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Coil Springs
>Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:35:16 -0600
>
>Perhaps someone can help me on this one, are the shock coil springs on an
>'84 rocc the same as say a rabbit, or other VW models?

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco