Pesky leak/mildew

Ok...Leak is still there...I am pretty sure its the antenna, but im not
positive...i had a rubber maid container over it to keep some of the water
out, and it seemed like the water kept coming...could this be the water from
before the tub was placed over it, or where else could the leak come from? I
need to remove the headliner, but I am not sure how to do this w/ o ruining
stuff...I dont need the headliner anymore, because it is completely trashed,
but I do need to know how to put a new one in...Also, any suggestions on what
to use for a headliner? I have heard some interesting ideas...TIA

Stephen