Re: can anyone id this wheel?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Don't think so man, the idea has coloured inserts on each spoke, and doesn't
have those flashy spinny things ( i dunno how else to describe them, the
things that come off each spoke and make it look like they're spinning when
they're not)

   But, i have no idea what they actually are.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571