Re: Atlanta Emissions Testing

Hey, As I said, I can only speak for VA.   The CA emission standards here
are only for the new cars.  Older cars don't have to comply. When my dad
put an '83 engine in a '74 911 it only had to pass '74 emissions.  But on
second thought, I'm not sure what the new standards are for engine
swapping...

No offense taken, though.  ;-)
B.