headlight question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  i was wondering if someone could help me out here. i have the light
assembly shown on the left. i know there is a round light conversion,
but i also saw lights that looked like something on the right. could
someone please identify these for me? thanx. oh, btw, i saw a thread
about games on here and would like to say that interstate '82 is now
out.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com