Re: hard start! (alt. or starter)

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:02:58 EST "Steven Toughill"
<stoughill@hotmail.com> writes:

>I beg to differ. If a diode in the alt. goes bad or a regulator sticks
the
>battery can drain. I have experienced this problem. However when this
>happens the charging light usually stays on when the car is shut down.
>This is also in some early Bently Books.

Beg on Jersey boy.
This is a rare example as ive only seen this happen in 2 vehicles and I
doub this is his problem. Especially since he didnt say his battery light
stayed on when the car was off.

Christ, what is it with people picking shit apart tonight?
pick, pick, pick.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and