Re: Fuba/ SH*T GTI

<x-flowed>List,
Thanks for all the help, i was wondering what that little black wire was
for, and why it was not hooked to anything.  i will get right to it.  As for
the '84 GTI feul prob, i was also thinking that it could be a faulty
injector.  Though i have never taken one out.  Is there a special tool, or
do i just yank on them untill they pop out?? Thanks again.

Jason Arms
redbug64@hotmail.com

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle