FS/Trade VW Bentley Manual 80-84 for 85-88

A few months ago I bid and won an Ebay Auction for a Service manual
covering 1980-1984 Rabbit, Scirocco, and Jetta models. I own a 1985.
HMMNN... Anyway, I'm looking for a 1985 to 1988 Scirocco Bentley, either
in trade or buy outright. I paid $30, sell for the same, shipping
included.

Also, I am looking for a dual outlet manifold (exhaust), 4 speed blower
motor, larger fuel distributor, AC compressor & I am looking for a
source of door and window rubber trim.

Thanks== chad