for got info in greetings

  Hello again in my hurry to get out as much info as I could before class
started again I forgot some important stuff. My name is Don I live in Las
Vegas, Nv.. I own a 85 deluxe 8v red ROC. I`m 27 years old married to my wife
Tara Lee (wich has no real opinion about my car) and have a two year old
daughter Krystyn. I`m going to school to hopefully become a network admin.
someday.. But for right now I`m working for DELL computers as a tech support
agent. Well I guess thats about all for now. if I left anything out write me
back and I`ll get back asap..