[non-roc] Bond, James BMW

Hey all

Well today I saw the new James Bond flick 'The World
Is Not Enough' or better known around work as twine.
It is a good bond flick, goes back to the old Connery
values in women and sex. Awesome!

Also he drives all the women... I mean the new BMW Z8
which is one bad ass car. Looks sweet on screen but in
person is probably even better. Too bad it is WAY out
of my budget. Still...

Good wet t-shirt in movie though. ::) How many days
till christmass???

Anywho, Scirocco content: Drove it today, and boy is
it awesome to own the left lane on traffic. Installing
the knock sensor this weekend and hopefully the new
tune system. Finally a good one to keep and enjoy

have a great friday and weekend

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s