RE: drag racing radiators

<x-flowed>The radiator in the Summit Book is in fact a VW Scirocco Radiator.
I only know this because a customer with a chevy drag car orderd one from
Summit with the fan kit! During a run at Atco he blew a hole in it. He
called me and I got one from my supply the next day and he was at Atco the
following week.

And as a side note I run Dual Hayden Fans with a 71deg Cel (160 deg F)
fan switch and therm combo on my 16V. My temps adv. 200 deg Cel oil and
BELOW the half piont on my Temp gauge. I'll get a deg reading at a later
time when I finish my custom gauges.

Steven Toughill
ASE Cert. VW Technician
Volks-Tech Inc. (VW Parts & Repair)
Chief Engineer B.C.F.D. Sta. 901
Burlington, NJ
88 Red 16V (not stock)
86 Corvette Blue Jetta (Stock)
84 Scirocco (shell only now) and for sale
Fiberglass Dune Buggy ( the new project)