Re: @&#! brake bleeder nipples!

<x-flowed>Yes they can be drilled. There is a repair kit available at most parts
stores. I know NAPA has them for a fact

Steven Toughill
ASE Cert. VW Technician
Volks-Tech Inc.
Chief Engineer B.C.F.D. Sta. 901
Burlington, NJ
88 Red 16V (not stock)
86 Corvette Blue Jetta (Stock)
84 Scirocco (shell only now) and for sale
Fiberglass Dune Buggy ( the new project)