Re: [non-roc]audi assistance

hey guys,
just got an 86 audi 5000cs for free...............aside from the fact that
this fucking rules is the fact that i love the way it cruises on the highway
but ohhh boy it is slow as crap off the line.  yes...it is a fagomatic with
130 thousand on it but....brand new trans and couple other little goodies
like an in dash cd.

anyway...does anybody know anything about hooking this boat up?  fuel
enrichment/chip, p-blow?  throttle body?  exhaust? if any body knows about
anything cool that i can do....by all means please enlighten me

btw........the roc gets the garage
and premium unleaded

Rob (who just turned 21 and has never puked so much in his life) Murphy
87 16v
86 5000 cs

i always wanted to write two cars under me name