Re: [TIRES] Need an opinion

I had the Dunlops on a GTI VR6.  They were by far the best tires I've
ever had.  I wore them down kinda quick, but it's hard to keep the tires
from spinning when launching hard from a light with a VR6 GTI.  :-)
After those wore away, I bought a set of Yokohama A520s.  All I can say
is steer WAY clear of the A520s.  They are horrible.  They actually
scared me in the rain.  They stuck pretty good in the dry, but didn't
give much warning before breaking loose.

-Mike