Re: drag racing radiators

<x-flowed>I was at the drag strip at Famoso Speedway in Bakersfield, CA when I first
saw this...a guy had a Scirocco radiator mounted on his dragster.  Of course
I had to ask him about it.  And low and be hold, I guess Scirocco radiators
are the big thing now for dragsters.  He was commenting on how he can let
his car idle while in the stagging lanes, unlike before.

Penny