Re: velocity slip diff. att. Shawn Meze

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:11:35 EST UrGTI@aol.com writes:
>I must be one of the exceptions because my car is lowered 2.5" and I
>have no problem with mine . Been on for over a year .
>
>Jasin

When is the last time you took it apart for inspection??

Just because everything seems to be OK, doesn't mean it is. I should also
note that this backing out and damaging episodes are more frequent on
cars that are driven hard, IE autox ect. I had my kit on the car for over
a year before I pulled it apart and found the bolt just loose a few
threads. No real damage. So I zipped it tight with my impact wrench
thinking THAT will keep it tight. 6 months later I was installing stock
caps...... Got the damaged bolts sitting here in my desk of my broken
parts museum.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and