Re: Euro Intake Manifold question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Rich, I really have no idea what to expect out of your engine since there is
so much done to it.  I can only speak for a euro intake on 1.8L with a
header and K&N filter, as thats what was on it when I last drove it.  Its
been a while since I got that intake on.
    I remember people saying "Oh, you'll loose so much bottom end with those
big runners", not true.  Don't expect any low end losses, at least that you
can feel.  Top end is improved slightly, and I also seemed to get snappier
throttle response, but that could be because I kinda reworked my TB at the
same time.  I mostly got the intake because of my future plans which are
already in progress.  The intake should work great on your car, with its
willingness to breath already, it should be one of the final steps to get
awesome top end power.

  Riley should chime in here, since he's tried the both intake manifolds on
both 1.8L cars, and 2L cars.

     Hope that answers some questions.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.