Re: Euro Intake Manifold question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>No, the euro intake and smaller intakes, all match up the same to the heads
intake ports, so there would be no more work involved in port matching the
intake from a euro car or north american spec car to any 16v head.

  HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571