Paint

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Check this out, I went by the body shop today to check on my car (nice
little dent in passenger rear quarter) and it was almost ready for paint.
The owner showed me the paint he's using and I almost yacked.  He sent the
gas flap to be matched and it turns out the original paint has faded enough
NOT to match the factory Flash Silver.  The label on the can he was holding
had HONDA on it.  I can't remember the name of the color but I'm guessing
it's something that came on Accords.  I guess it doesn't matter if it
matches.  I swear this will not lead to rice.

Jeremy
'86 16v