RE: rear caliper --no ebrake////

<x-flowed>I have had this problem before, and from what i remember i had to use a
hammer, and with medium force striking i hit the piston about 3 times and
then compressed it and it worked fine. It probably is operator error cause
when i did it myself i had them give me 5 different new calipers and even
the one from the dealer wouldnt work right and it turns out i was doing some
thing wrong. Unfortunately i cant remember what it was right now. HTH and GL

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI