Mk1 carpet Kit?

Hey guys,
Once again I am in need of experienced advise.
I realy realy need to get a new carpet kit for my
Mk1, and I was wondering if anybody knew of
a place I could get such a thing, or am I stuck
customizing, and also I need to find a roof liner,
I tore mine out cause it was old and nasty and I
wanted to make custom dome lights.
any advise is as always greatly appreciated.

I need carpet, he he.
Nathan,

P.S. for those of you who know about my Camaro, I've
realized that the eng I wanted to build was out of my abbilities
finacialy
so the Rocc is my only project, (for now)