Re: Lots of questions

Euro bumpers are always nice, assuming you don't mind loosing crash
protection.  For a while I was looking into them (or simply taking them
off altogether) but by the 5th time I was rear-ended...  They are dirt
cheap and I have seen them at almost every VW related mail-order shop.

As for the 4 light kit, the only ones I've seen are either factory
Cabriolet parts or knock-offs of the Cab parts. This means you might even
be able to get it all at a junkyard.  That's the good news.  The bad news
is because they have a different turnsignal location (on the bumpers for
the round lights, and the corners for the square) you will also have to
replace the front fenders.  I don't know of any other kits out there, but
let's hope that there are.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta