Re: Scirocco Owners need to Fabricate our Own Parts.

<x-flowed>  I too was hoping the emails would have something to do with the subject.
I have been thinking about machining some parts, but I need to come up with
some ideas as what to machine, as well as the specs.  If I had some ideas
and specs, I could write a program to machine the part.  One of my old
bosses started his machine shop because he couldn't afford to buy parts for
his racecar anymore.  Now he make parts for not only his racecar, but for
other racecars and experimental airplanes as well.  If I wrote a program or
two, I'm sure he'd let me run the parts.  Or I could run the program at my
old school.

  So.....if anyone has any ideas....email me.

>From: Cory Fonger <scirocc09@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Scirocco Owners need to Fabricate our Own Parts.
>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
>
>i was deeply dismayed by these posts. i was hoping they would have
>something to do with the subject, but i came to find out it was a bunch
>of you guys sounding like a bunch of women (no offense to any real
>women). just kidding you guys :), but i was hoping to see some real
>posts about fabricating our own parts.
>
>~cory

Kirsten "Scirocco's are my Porn" Jensen
'79 Scirocco (Shocky Jr.)