Re: KE Jetronic question. . . fuel enrichment related.

<x-flowed>I WANT MY CAR BACK!!  :-)  Just kidding, but damn do I miss it.  I keep
telling myself that I will find another when I get back from Japan (after
spending my year in Saudi Arabia), but to be honest...I don't think I will
ever find one as nice.  By-the-way Pei, I smmmmoooooked an 84 Mustang GT in
your Roccot.

Penny
(missing my Roccot...now Pei's Roccot)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn2.html