[music] my band (scirocco content, too!)

<x-flowed>>     I'll start off my post by saying this is blatant self promotion and
>blatantly off topic because this isn't a music list, more it is for the
>mighty Mediterrean Typhoon! However, if you want to drive to some
>outrageous
>funk go get my new MP3.:)

And while he's at it, I'll take this opportunity to tell you all that you
can listen to some of my band's songs in MP3 format. (You might have to
right click the link, then save it instead of left clicking the link)

http://www.wpi.edu/~ralphee/siment

My band's name is SiMent, and we play like.. umm.. rock pop kinda stuff.

Scirocco content: We always have a habit of taking band pictures around my
Scirocco's. In the picture on the top left of the four of us (I'm the blond
one), we're standing in front of my old maroon '82 Scirocco. Maybe some pics
featuring my green '80 and silver-blue '81... who knows?

While I'm at it, I doubt there's a better time to let everyone know:

There's some guy with the last name of Rocco running for some kind of office
in my town. Interesting to see signs on everyone's front lawn pushing for
some dude named Rocco. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

-Dave (musical Dave, that is)
'81 Scirocco 16v (not musical, but silent)