Music to listen to while driving?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi!
    I'll start off my post by saying this is blatant self promotion and
blatantly off topic because this isn't a music list, more it is for the
mighty Mediterrean Typhoon! However, if you want to drive to some outrageous
funk go get my new MP3.:)

http://www.mp3.com/cerebralsugar

    It's called palace of phallus. :) It's all instrumental. Maybe if this
were a van list I could have called it Shaggin Waggon but we all know how
big those Volkswagen back seats are (actually they aren't TOO cramped).
    I appreciate feedback! Thanks...

Chuck