scirocco-l stickers?

Hey Guys,

I was thinkin the other day,
I'm designing some custom stickers for my
cars, and I was wondering if some little stickers
that said something affiliated with the list, might
be something that would strike you guys as interesting.
not nessesarily something to go on your car, it could
go on anything you can think of,
your desk,computer,windows,next door neigbors Honda,
small dogs,and Yes even your forehead.
Its just an ideah.
If any of you veterans think since I'm a newbie I shouldn't
be thinkin of stuff like this, I apologies.
But it is just an Ideah, and I was just wondering what you guys
thought of it.

Nathan