Re: Opening wing windows

Dude...

The signal goes through the glass, not the wire. You mount the receiving
pad on the inside and then you align the antenna to that.

Aaron is correct, you can't drill, or cut tempered glass.

My buddy found this out the hard way, he bought a chopped down Fastback,
without the glass. Thinking he could get a complete set from a yard and
then have it cut to fit the hotrod.
Custom cut glass gets expensive...

It's a safety thing, the glass is designed to shatter, so that the
occupants aren't hit by big pieces of glass, in the event of an accident.

My buddy's '78 Scirocco came with vent windows, and he put locks on them
and never used them. I'm glad my '79 doesn't have them.

Peter