List Video - again. Was - Re:Dread Scott on television! (video?)

--- Ben Channard <zeroid@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 	If a tape becomes available, how about adding it to the
> phantom Scirocco
> video?  Did the Scirocco video ever come to fruition (I
> was off-list for a
> while).  benton------

Of course not.  We've talked about it now and then, but
nothing ever gets accomplished.  Sooo....

If you've got some video of your car, send it my way - I
will compile it together into one tape and make copies for
those who want them.

Things I would include on the video should it actually
happen:

-Scirocco dealer videos from '84, '85 & '86 (8v only, and
providing I can borrow them back briefly from the rightful
owner)

-Cincy '99.

-Limited coverage of the Toronto Bug Show '99, including
the drag race between The Mad Bastard and Brett Van
Sprewenburg.

-Jason Cammisa's clip of his '87 16v. (Complete with
"Velvet Pants" soundtrack! ;) )

-Short clips of my cars.

-Whatever clips I get from others. (Dread Scott's included)

C'mon guys & gals - you've had all summer.  Now that winter
is approaching I know I'll spend more time inside instead
of messing with the cars, so I should be able to get this
together.  Shall we set a deadline of...  say...  the end
of November to get tapes to me?

If there's much response I'll post my addy so you know
where to send the tapes - and when the finished product is
done I'll post back to the list.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry