Opening wing windows

<x-flowed>HOLY SHIT!!!! I just saw an original opening wing window in a mk1. I have
been searching for these for my car since before i got on the list (over a
year). He is a customer of mine so I HAD to tell him I'de replace it with a
non-opening one for free to get rid of his whistling noise ;) I can't
beleive it!! The guy lookes at me like I was a wacko when I yelled "HOLY
SHIT MAN, YOU HAVE AN OPENING WING WINDOW!!" He thought I was talking about
his Grant GT wooden steering wheel!! I'de trade the steering wheel any day
for some opening wing windows. Sorry to go off about it but have never seen
these before but I knew they existed.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag