RE: looking for Sunroof handle + headliner/felt

<x-charset iso-8859-1>There is a medication for that now...even Bob Dole uses it to keep his crank
up. My advice on the sunroof problem is call Adirondack....he usually has
some 16Vs in the yard and can get you pretty good deal on used parts.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com
Ph 206.266.6736