almost a regular basis.
considering that I never
see sciroccos here in
Oregon, I was thinkin
"hey man that would
be cool if that was one
of the listies, so that I could
tell them, Hey nice car."
-One is a black Mk2 that I see parked at loyed Center
alot around lunch time on the roof of the parking garage.
-Another is this gold Mk1 that I see parked by a
house in the John's Landing areah every other morning
when I take that rout.
-And then today I saw a lime green one on the McCadam
bridge around 7:45 this morning, looked real nice.

Anyone??
Nathan