Re: sighting (another MD sighting!)

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 14:19:29 -0500  Gary Huff <ghuff@htech.com> writes:
>Black MK2 16v looked like, coulda been an 8v in the annapolis area.
Anyone
>on the list ? It was halloween night, and I could'nt see the condition
of
>the car from the lack of light :(

Do you guys realize how MANY Scirocco's were sold in the states? Do you
realize that, of those, we (The list) are maybe .1% of the current
"registered" Scirocco's in the states?
So do you realize that the chances of you "sighting" another Scirocco and
that person atually being on this list is really quite null?
Just wondered.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and