Re: vw lighting (with additions)

I installed the European 4x6 rectangular headlights.  You can pretty much
order them from any place, and I think the cost me about $220 for 2
55/100 watt H4's and 2 100 watt H1s.  They are a simple installation,
seeing as they use the mounting brackets that are already in there (but
like the other eurolight discussion that came up recently, you have to
switch the high and low beam wires around.  You'll also want to hook them
up to relays).  I love how they work.  They also have the added benefits
of being less obviously illegal (at least in VA) than the true
eurolights, and are an easy swap for inspection.

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta